Community Meeting: Review By-Trustee Area Maps for New Board Election Process (CVRA)
- Community Meeting: Review By-Trustee Area Maps for New Board Election Process (CVRA)
- 12/10/2019, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Giano Intermediate
TRANSITION TO A NEW BOARD OF EDUCATION ELECTION PROCESS
Our community is invited to review maps that will change how the public can elect a Board of Education Member.
The California Voting Rights Act (CVRA) and Transition from At-Large to District Based Voting System for School Board Members Pursuant to Elections Code section 10010(a), is changing from an at-large method of election to a by-trustee area method of election with a draft of maps for public review and discussion.
- KOREAN Community Meeting Flyer.pdf 200.86 KB
- REVISED CHINESE Community Meeting Flyer.pdf 250.42 KB
- RUSD December Community Meetings Flyer.pdf 728.84 KB
- SPANISH RUSD Dec Community Meeting Flyer.pdf 291.78 KB