Parking in the parking lot is limited to STAFF ONLY between 7:30 a.m. -3:00 p.m. Please park on the street if you need to get out of your car. Students are not allowed in the parking lot. DO NOT at any time use the parking lot as a shortcut or quick route to the front of the line when entering the circle drive.
To ensure the safety of children and adults, it is imperative that the following procedures be observed:
- All cars must enter from the south driveway off Lerona Street and exit from the north driveway. Cars may make a left or right hand turn upon exiting.
- Students may load and unload only in the designated area in the circle drive. Not in the street or parking lots.
- For safety purposes, students may only enter and exit the vehicle from the passenger side.
- Drivers must stay inside their cars in the circle drive and continue to pull forward as space becomes available.
All drivers must follow directions and show respect for staff members on duty. Habitual violators will not be able to use the circle driveway.
Students are not allowed to cross in the middle of the street even when accompanied by a parent. This is illegal. Students must use the crosswalk.
Parents and/or students may not cross the circle driveway at any time. Please cross in the crosswalk at the enter and exit driveways.
Crossing Guards are provided to ensure student safety. Cars are not to enter the crosswalk while a pedestrian or Crossing Guard is inside the crosswalk.
停車場僅限工作人員於上午7:30a.m. – 下午3:00p.m. 停車使用. 如果您需要離開您的車子, 請停在街道旁. 學生不允許在停車場. 任何時後不可使用停車場做為進入環狀車道隊伍前面的捷徑或快速道路.
- 所有汽車必須從Lerona St. 進入南邊的車道, 且從北邊的車道離開. 在離開時, 汽車可左轉或右轉.
- 學生只能在環狀車道內的指定區域上下車. 不可在街道上下車.
- 為安全起見, 學生只能夠從汽車乘客邊上下車.
學生不可在街道中間穿越馬路, 即便是有家長陪伴著. 學生必須使用行人穿越道.
提供交通指揮員是為了確保學生的安全. 當有行人或交通指揮員在行人穿越道上的時後, 車子不可進入行人穿越道.